Clients are demanding an online experience. Answer that Call.
- Exponentially increase your income
- Work from anywhere
- Reach and acquire more ideal clients (predictable lead generation)
- Drastically lower your expenses
- Achieve a life-work balance that fits the lifestyle you desire
Get More Ideal Clients in Your Sleep From Virtually Anywhere with the Virtual Advisor System
The Virtual Advisor System is the proven cutting-edge, modern method for financial advisor lead generation while transforming your practice into a digital powerhouse. This comprehensive and turn-key system covers everything you need to start, run, grow, and market your business in the digital world we live in. Our on-demand courses teach you how to get more ideal clients, drastically lower your expenses, work from anywhere, and realize an amazing life-work balance.
Tired of the following?
- Dialing for Dollars
- Driving tens of thousands of miles
- Lacking predictable Lead-Gen
- Paying high overhead for physical location
- Missing Special Moments with Family
I’ve been refining and perfecting the virtual method since 2013: I live & breath it every day.
I transitioned my brick & mortar business, Intrepid Wealth Partners, to a virtual practice in 2013 when the industry barely recognized the concept. Little did I know that it would be a game changer for me, my family, and my clients. I have had the privilege of working with clients from coast to coast and doing so even while on trips to South Africa, Japan (even on the Bullet Train!), Ireland, Mexico, and so on. Being an advisor never felt so good!
What you get with The Virtual Advisor System™
Step-by-step on-demand courses teaching you everything you need to know to thrive in a digital world
- How to actually define your “why” and how this will literally drive the rest of your practice to amazing growth. Without this solid foundation the rest of your financial practice can crumble at any time.
- Exactly how to set up your physical infrastructure to run a virtual or semi-virtual practice.
- How to work with your compliance team.
- How to build a robust online and digital presence for inbound lead generation that is working for you 24/7.
- How to define and vet your “ideal client”.
- How to create an environment of trust & transparency where people will feel like they know you before ever speaking with you.
- A repeatable and tested virtual sales process that has clients asking to buy from you.
- Build a virtual support team to make sure your business is running on all cylinders, all the time.
The World is no longer limited by location. Why should your business be?
If you are tired of doing things like it’s still 1985, then it is time to make a change and join fellow entrepreneurs in the virtual movement of the future.
Advisors in The USA, Canada, South Africa, and India from companies like Edward Jones, LPL, New York Life, MassMutual, Prudential, IG Wealth, Canada Life Insurance Company, Sanlam, and a variety of RIA’s and IAR’s have already invested in their business by purchasing Conneqtor, now it’s your turn.
Are you tired of the following?
- Weekly phone clinics to “dial for dollars” attempting to set
appointments with cold leads?
- Hosting free steak dinners and cheesy seminars?
- Wasting countless hours driving tens of thousands of miles a year?
- Having to meet with potential clients in their home at night?
- Not having a predictable ideal client acquisition system?
- Paying high overhead for office space and staff?
- Missing special moments with your family?
- Not making the money you thought you would?
If you are tired of doing things like it’s still 1985, then it is time to make a change and join fellow advisors in the virtual movement of the future.
Meet your Virtual Instructor & Mentor
Derek Notman is an actively practicing Virtual Certified Financial Planner®, Founder of Intrepid Wealth Partners, a lifetime MDRT member, and was named as the Leading New Advisor for the State of Vermont in 2006. Since 2014 Derek has run an MDRT* Court of the Table financial practice, almost 100% virtually. He is one of the pioneers of the Virtual Model for financial advisors.
Derek has been featured on numerous podcasts like the Financial Advisor Success Podcast with Michael Kitces, was named to InBusiness Magazine’s 40 under 40 class of 2019 where his business experience and world travels were compared to that of “The World’s Most Interesting Man” (Dos Equis’ ad campaign). He was also featured for the “Know Your Madisonian” Wisconsin State Journal 2017 edition. Derek has presented to thousands of advisors and personally helped hundreds transform their business.
Derek is also the creator of tribeofluxury.com a financial education blogging site built specifically to market to his ideal clients.
In his free time Derek loves to travel all over the world, achieving million miler status on Delta Air Lines 2020! He loves spending time with his wife, son, and rescue dog who is from Beirut, Lebanon, working on his 1965 Ford Mustang, driving super cars on a professional track, and surfing.
WHEN I FIRST STARTED MY VIRTUAL PRACTICE THERE
WERE A LOT OF UNKNOWNS, THINGS LIKE
- Where do I start?
- Will my current clients be OK working virtually with me?
- Do I have to work 100% virtually?
- What infrastructure will I need to be a virtual advisor?
- How do I acquire new ideal clients online?
- How do I build a virtual team of support staff?
- Is working virtually ok with my compliance department?
- Does working virtual mean I need to change my sales process?
Are these questions going through
your mind right now?
Yes? I’m not surprised, but no worries.
The Virtual Advisor System™ is result of many years of research and trial & error that answers all of these questions and more. You get to learn what has been proven to work and implement it with your own style.
Do in months what took me years.
Not ready to purchase yet? No worries!
Download our free eBook and receive great content updates and offers.
I created a special free E-Book called the The Financial Advisor Virtual Movement Proclamation to share my journey as a virtual advisor and where I see the industry going. It is a vital read for financial advisors looking to dominate in a digital world while having an awesome life/work balance.
(We never spam or sell our users information.)